GreenStar’s newest generation of residential LED street and area lighting, the Corona Series offers a sleek, modern design weighing less than 7 pounds for models CN2 & CN3 and less than 12 pounds for models CN4 & CN6. It is ideal for 2 and 3 lane local and collector roadways, achieving IESNA RP8 standards up to 170’ pole intervals. The performance is equivalent to 70W through 250W High Pressure Sodium (HPS) luminaires and provides energy savings of 65% or greater. The Corona Series is designed to meet the needs of Municipalities, Utilities, Electric Cooperatives, Parks, Paths, and other Roadway and Area applications.
|Correlated Color Temperatures||3000 K, 4100 K, 5700 K|
|Optics (Type)||II, III, IV, V|
|LEDs||2, 3, 4, 6|
Suggested HID Replacement Lumen Levels
- ~4,000–5,000 lumens to replace 100W HPS cobra-head
- ~8,500–8,800 lumens to replace 150W HPS cobra-head
- ~8,500–11,500 lumens to replace 200W HPS cobra-head
- ~11,500–14,000 lumens to replace 250W HPS cobra-head
- ~21,000–30,000 lumens to replace 400W HPS cobra-head
Note: Actual replacement lumens may vary based upon mounting height, pole spacing, design criteria, etc.