Fuerza Mayo Yaqui Project
Location: Sonora, Mexico
Utility Scale Solar, Road & Security Lighting, Cameras and Asset Protection
84 MW of Utility Grade dual axis Solar
75,000 LED luminaries with AVIs
7,000 Hot Spot IP Cameras
- Provide all power needed to operate the irrigation system for 45,000 hectares
- Provide energy efficient security lighting for the entire agricultural region
- Direct impact on approximately 998,000 people living and working in the region
- Is the initial phase of a much larger economic development project.
- Mission Solar, KACO and Sun Action Trackers
- GreenStar luminaires, cameras, and AVI
- DV Santos; experienced power plant EPC
Use Case: The first delivery of the new generation LED luminaires for the Fuerza Mayo Yaqui Project.
Use Case: 437 LED luminaires were supplied to Etchojoa, a municipality with more than 150 thousand residents.
Urbi Villa Del Real
Use Case: After several years of waiting, the families of the Urbi Villa del Real neighborhood saw their patience rewarded by having their streets illuminated which provides greater security. The lighting of this municipality was the first formal delivery of the first portion of 300 new generation LED luminaires.
Use Case: Installation has begun with a batch of 1155 new-generation LED luminaires. The installation helps solve the strong lags in public lighting systems of the municipality.
Use Case: We are moving forward illuminating the municipalities of Sonora. The 300 LED luminaires benefited 430,000 residents.
Use Case: We continue moving forward with the Fuerza Mayo Yaqui project. We supplied 200 42 watt LED lights. This lighting installation will benefit more than 10,000 residents.