The Dwarf Star series security Luminaire is designed as a direct upgrade replacement for traditional dusk-to-dawn security light units. The Luminaire offers easy mounting and compatibility to standard ANSI refractor/reflector assemblies. The rugged, corrosion-resistant, die-cast aluminum housing is outfitted with stainless steel hardware and an epoxy coating that offers an extremely long service life and excellent weather resistance. The DS offers multiple light distribution options to improve the visual experience for your specific application. While not commonly available on traditional HID or competing LED products, the Dwarf Star offers a full line of roadway distribution patterns.
|Correlated Color Temperatures||4100 K, 5000 K, 5700 K|
|Optics (Type)||II, III, IV, V|
|LEDs||1, 4, 6|
Suggested HID Replacement Lumen Levels
- ~4,000–5,000 lumens to replace 100W HPS cobra-head
- ~8,500–8,800 lumens to replace 150W HPS cobra-head
- ~8,500–11,500 lumens to replace 200W HPS cobra-head
- ~11,500–14,000 lumens to replace 250W HPS cobra-head
- ~21,000–30,000 lumens to replace 400W HPS cobra-head
Note: Actual replacement lumens may vary based upon mounting height, pole spacing, design criteria, etc.